Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lagoon!

Kyle and I were able to go to Lagoon on Saturday for Kyle's work party!! It was a ton of fun!! Plus we got in for $10 each with a free dinner included!! Yay!!


The favorite ride of the day was Wicked! I forgot how fun this ride is!!! Love it! At the beginning of the day Kyle and I were wondering if we would run into anyone we know. He said we'll probably see some of his work buddies, but wouldn't it be way funny if we ran into Taylor? I said, oh that wont happen, I don't think she's coming to Lagoon today. And who do you think we ran into about 4 hours later....? Taylor and her brother Aaron! Also there for a work party!!!! What are the odds! That was the most exciting part of my day! We had a grand time hanging out with them for the rest of the day!
Taylor & Aaron (borrowed pic from FB)
I won't waste time with boring details. Just know we had a blast, and ran into the awesome Taylor and Aaron!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment