Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lion King!

Kyle and I got tickets for Lion King back in February. I have been so psyched for this!! It was amazing! One of the best shows I have ever seen! It was so visually exciting to watch. All the actors were exceptional! Not to mention the percussionists, some times you got stuck watching them instead of the show. It was way cool! When I was getting the tickets we were trying to get into the same showing as some of my family. I was able to get the last 2 tickets for the show. Which means we were in the very back row on the end! I am not exaggerating that one bit! We could still see pretty well so it was all good.
Before the show we met up with my parents, Craig, Julie, and Matt and had dinner at this fun place called Tony Caputo's. It is this really good Italian restaurant! Julie and Matt went to the mattinee showing and the rest of us went to that night, it was fun to meet up in between to pass off the baby and have some dinner!
Kyle and I decided to take trax up from Sandy, this didn't turn out to be such a great idea. After the play we hopped on trax only to find out they don't go all the way to our stop that late!! They stopped like 2 ahead of where our car was. As soon as we found that out I quickly called my mom, and luckily they were still in Salt Lake! Woo Hoo!! They were able to pick us up at that last stop and take us to our car.
Overall it was a wonderful night! Full of food, fun, and a little trax mess.
Kyle and I on our way up
The puppet costumes were so cool!!!
Rafiki was so awesome!
If you get the chance to see this, do it!!!

1 comment:

  1. We went to it too! SO much fun. :) I hear ya about being on the back row though.

    ReplyDelete