Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kyle's Birthday!

My wonderful Sweet hubby turned 24 this year!! We didn't do a whole lot for his birthday this year with all the house stuff going on. He had one request this year. Kyle asked for
chocolate mousse instead of cake this year. It turned out so yummy and I will
be posting the recipe on my food blog as soon as I can locate my camera. I also
got Kyle a nice tackle bag for our fishing endeavors and Tron on Blu-ray. The
biggest present Kyle got was our new home!! We closed the day after his
birthday and moved in this past weekend! We love it! I'll have to get some
pictures up once it is all put away.

Happy Birthday my wonderful Kyle!

1 comment:

  1. That's so great Michelle! I want to visit you in your new home :)

    ReplyDelete