Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend!

Memorial Day weekend was really busy for us. We had a ton of fun though! The weekend started off with pedicures with Julie and Carlye. It was so much fun, it was my first time getting one, and it was awesome! I got a cute orange polish. Julie and Carlye both got pink. Then we went to the Cocoa Bean and had some yummy cup cakes! Kyle and I were asked to speak in church so after pedicures I went home and worked on my talk for a long time. Kyle then took me out to Tuchanos to use my birthday certificate. It was so so good :)







We both woke up Sunday feeling terrible, it was so not a good time to be sick. Luckily we made it through our talks alright, but we didn't stay for the rest of church. Kyle and I spope about the Book of Mormon being another testament of Jesus Christ. As much as I whined about speaking, it was really good for me. I learned a lot. It really is true how when you have to teach or speak you really do learn more then anyone.


Memorial Day was nice, I went to the service at the cemetary with mom, dad and Craig. It was nice. The weather even stayed pretty good while we were there. Later that day we had a family picnic at my mom's church and played games. We usually have a family softball game, but the weather just wasn't letting us this year. Here are a few pics from the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment