Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Things that have become my friends


  • Bendy straws - its really hard for me to keep liquid in my mouth right now, so bendy straws help me drink without all the mess


  • Natural tears eye drops - keeps my eye moist and feeling good

  • Nighttime eye lubricant


  • Warm wash cloths - helps ease the pain in my face


  • Blistex


  • Glasses - I can't wear contacts right now, so they save my life


  • Volume adjust on my phones - my right ear is really sensitive right now to loud noises


  • My blog


  • Webmd.com

  • Pineapple


  • Friendly smiles


  • Eye contact

I'm also grateful for my sweet family and friends for all the love and support.


My friend Taylor came over last night and spent the evening with me making homemade pizza and it was dang good :) I'm going to try to get the recipe up on my food blog soon :) Here a couple pics of what we made, don't judge our odd shaped pizzas... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy what happened? Did you have your surgery? I would come shower you with goodness except for my UTI, which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Get feeling better soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete