Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lagoon! Kyle's work party





One thing I love about Kyle's job is the summer work party! We get discounted tickets to Lagoon and they throw a big BBQ for everyone while you are there. We had so much fun! We took my sis in law Carlye. It even worked out so that my friends Taylor and Bethany got to go too :) They went on dates with a couple guys Kyle works with :) We all had a blast together!

The only thing that I had a hard time doing was the water part of it. I couldn't go on the slides and had to be really careful not to get water in my eye. But I got some good sun bathing in and went around the lazy river a few times, it was good just to be in the water.

We didn't get to do all the rides we wanted because this storm rolled in for about 30 min and shut all the big rides down. While that was going on we played a lot of games and had the boys win us lots of stuffed animals :)

After Lagoon we all headed down to Texas Road House in Orem for a late night dinner :) It was so yummy, but man I ate way to much that day!!

I would have taken more pictures, but I've been a little camera shy as of late. :) They all pulled a "Michy face" so I didn't look like the only weird one :) Loved hanging out with this group! Thanks for the great time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment