Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 5, 2011

Surgery

I finally had my surgery on the 27th. It wasn't anything big, but it still sucks! I had a lateral ligament reconstruction (I think that's what its called) in my left ankle. Now I've got a big ol' purple cast on my leg! I've got to wear the cast for 2 weeks and then they are putting me in a boot hopefully and not back in a cast! I hate the cast! It itches and is so heavy! I had a week off work and now I'm back :S It was nice to have a break and be taken care of by my sweet family. Here are a couple pictures from the surgery.


Ready to go! Here is the after with my big ol' cast!


One fun thing about casts is that people sign it which is fun :)




On another note my face is slowly starting to get some movement into it!! The day of my surgery I could raise my eyebrow and shut my eye(if I really scrunched it)!! So the end is in site! Thanks to everyone who has visited me and giving me love the past while! It means so much to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment