Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

ABC

My friend did this on her blog so I thought I'd give it a try :)

A-Age: 21
B-Bed size: Queen
C-Chore you hate: Dishes and cleaning the bathroom
D-Dogs: Kyle and I don't have a dog, but my parents have the family dog that i consider part mine.
E-Essential start to your day: using restroom and brushing my teeth
F-Favorite color: Green and purple
G-Gold or silver: Either or when it come to jewelry. My ring is white gold.
H-Height: 5'4"
I-Instruments you play: Piano (well pretty much only enough to pick out my part in a song)
J-Job Title: Office Manager/Secretary
K-Kids: No kids yet for us
L-Live: Spanish Fork
M-Maiden name: Applegate
N-Nicknames: Chells, Chelly, Michy Moo, Michell ma hell, Chelly Belly, Mitchel, Applegate, Applebum... etc
O-Overnight hospital stays: None
P-Pet peeve: Picking the toppings of your pizza, leaving cupboards open, when the toilet seat is left up or the lid is open.
Q-Quote: "The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends, and the other begins?" ~Edgar Alan Poe
R-Righty or Lefty: Righty
S-Siblings: 1 sister, 2 brothers, 2 bro-in-laws, 3 sis-in-laws
T-Time you wake up: 7:00 am M-F
U-University attended: UVU for a little bit
V-Vegetables you dislike: Can't think of any off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are some.
W-What makes you run late: Sleeping in late
X-X-rays you've had: a few on my ankle, dental x-rays, and Left wrist
Y-Yummy food: Steak, fresh baked bread, cheese, home grown tomatoes
Z-Zoo animal favorite: Gorillas

No comments:

Post a Comment