Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 2, 2011

Camping... almost there!!



It is time again for the annual Labor Day camp trip! We are headed up to Black Hawk with the Bradford clan! I'm so excited we usually go up there for Fathers Day as well, but it was still closed because of all the snow we had this year. I'll try to take lots of pictures and blog when I get home! For now here are some pics of Black Hawk's recent past :) Enjoy!


Lincoln loved playing with the chalk!

Kyle loved helping Lincoln play with the chalk :)

This is a Horny Toad I caught. I'm not sure what they are really called.

Craig and I in the hammock with Daisey (aka. the devil dog)
Dutch oven cook off :) We sure do love our food!


Fishing with Kyle is one of my favorite things to do :)

Kyle and I on top of "Bradford Mountain" looking out over the overlook with Lucky.

Old Faithful! This is on the way up to "Bradford Mountain"
Some of my best memories are of being at Black Hawk. Here are a few really old pics! This first one is of me and my cousin Alicia riding the horse while grandpa leads us :)

Me and my dad riding while I sleep.

Grandparents with grand kids :)

Left to Right: Me, Grandpa, Julie, Traci, Grandma, Craig, Jeff, Scott, and Brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment