Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 18, 2013

Taylor & Roy


My amazingly gorgeous best friend Taylor married her sweetheart Roy May 18th of this year! I was unable to attend their wedding ceremony in California, but a few days before we were able to help at the reception in Utah!  It was a fun airplane/retro themed party!  I got to feel all important and take some pictures for them.  The ones above were taken by my sister and then she had to leave so I took over for the rest of the time. 

It was a lot of fun, they had it in a gorgeous back yard right on Provo River.  Everything went fairly smoothly and it made me so happy to see them make the choice to get married!  I have a special place in my heart for Taylor and Roy.  They started dating before Kyle and I and its been fun for me to watch how their relationship has progressed over the years.  The ups and downs and all the crazy in between! 

I'm so glad you two are married!  The joy marriage brings to your lives will continue to bless you as long as you both keep working at it and never let the negative things in life get you down!  Love you both!  Now go have some babies! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment